1) LA is an "Open Feeding Site" for Breakfast 7:30 - 8:30 only and Lunch 11:00 - 12:30 only.
2) COVID restrictions of six feet apart have been abolished since the beginning of this current school year and therefore, children need to come to the LA cafeteria for meals. There are no "drive-thru" sites approved by the USDA.
3) There are limited cafeteria staff at LA, and they cannot leave to deliver meals to cars.
4) Anyone wanting meals without children present to eat meals, must contact the Central Office for feeding site approval by the USDA.
5) Approved USDA feeding sites are: LA cafeteria, Livingston Central Park, Livingston City Pool, and Millard Vaughn Oakley Public Library on Wednesdays and Thursdays.