About our School
The mission of Allons Elementary School is to provide students with the opportunity to receive a good over-all education that will challenge their minds, inspire their hopes, and provide them with the opportunities needed to achieve their dream in a safe educational environment.
PHILOSOPHY OF ALLONS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
The faculty and staff at Allons Elementary will work to promote the intellectual, physical, and social development of each child by providing him/her with the best instructional program possible to instill within each student a lifelong quest for knowledge. As each cild is challenged to achieve to the fullest of their ability, they will be treated fairly, respected as individuals, and valued as students at Allons Elementary School.
1. The Allons Elementary faculty will promote the intellectual, physical, and social well being of each child as an individual. All students can learn and must be given the opportunity to do so.
2. The Allons faculty will try to inspire a lifelong desire for wisdom and knowledge in each individual child.
3. Each student must maintain a strong sense of self-esteem in order to be successful.
4. The faculty, staff, family, and community are cooperatively responsible for providing each child with a quality education.
5. Using all available resources, the faculty, staff and students will work cooperatively toward each child reaching full potential.
6. All students can learn and must be given the opportunity to do so.
1. The students will respect the authority of the principal, teachers and staff.
2. Students shall walk, in all areas of the building, keeping toward the right side of the hallway.
3. The students will enter the classroom in an orderly manner, give their full attention in class, and follow all classroom rules designated by the teacher.
4. Loud talk, rowdy behavior, and fighting are not permitted in the building, on the busses, or on school grounds.
5. Upon arrival at the school, students are not permitted to leave the school grounds unless signed out by a parent/guardian, or special permissions is given by the principal.
6. Dangerous objects, such as knives, are not allowed on school grounds.
7. Cell phones, TV's, radios, CD's, cassettes, iPads, iPods, or DVD's and any other electronic devices should not be brought to school.
8. The possession, or use, of harmful drugs, alcoholic beverages, or tobacco is not allowed on school property or at any school event.
9. Students are not permitted to loiter around parked cards, or around windows, when outside.
10. Students shall leave the building when dismissed unless directed to do otherwise by the teacher or the principal.
11. Any student, who plans on going home with another student during the day or after school, must bring a note signed by a parent or guardian granting permission to the student. Notes must be signed by the principal or their designee, and a copy kept on file. Notes are not to be given to the bus driver, or the student will not be permitted to make the chance to their ride schedule.
12. Students will show respect to all adults in the building.
13. Students are expected to follow all safety rules when riding the bus.
14. In the event of a bus breakdown, students shall follow the instructions given by the bus driver.
15. When students are on field trips, or at sporting events, they are expected to follow all school rules in such a manner as to be a good representative of the school.
16. Hugging, kissing, or any other extreme outward show of emotions is not allowed anywhere on school grounds.
17. Food and drinks are not allowed in the classrooms. Eating is not allowed on the busses.
18. The fifth discipline slip a child receives will be the taking of the end of the year class trip.
19. No fighting allowed.
The teachers on bus duty will open the building at 7:00 a.m. for students to enter the building. Any student who arrives after 7:45 a.m. will be tardy, and they must report to the office for a tardy slip in order to enter class.
Classes will end at 2:45 p.m. each day.
Safety is the major nonacademic concern of schools today. The care of your children is a responsibility that we do not take lightly. To ensure the safety of our students, please do the following; check in at the office, sign in, and receive a visitor's pass before going to any classroom.
Allons Elementary School
321 Old Celina Road
Allons, TN 38541